Sunday, April 29, 2012

Super Cute Sunday


Hey bunny lovers!!
Today is Super Cute Sunday
Your guys are going to take a couple polls. Okay??
Please reply your answers in the comments
In the first poll, you pick which rabbit picture is cutest:
A.

Photo From banthapedia.wikia.com

B.
Photo from bunnycute.com

C.
betsy wants to know - where is dinner
Photo from Starkeith.net/bunnyblog 

The second poll you pick which name would be cutest for the 3rd rabbit picture: 
(It's a she)
A. Betsy
B. Olivia
C. Johannah

Please leave your answers in the comments!!
Oh, mine are B. and then A.

Bunny Hugs,
Bunny Boy

6 comments:

  1. Hi there from me and Mr. Mick! Thanks for following our blog.

    Those are all adorable pics, so it's too hard to choose. As for question #2, I already know the answer to that one as we are followers of that blog, so I won't spoil the fun by posting the answer. ;)

    Looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A and A I think,look for to following you thanks for joining us from Speedy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all bunny pictures! C looks like my Coopie a bit, so I'm partial to that one. There's no favorites when it comes to bunns! :) All are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my (very asleep) blog...maybe it's a sign I should revive it? :)
    As for your poll... all are cute, love all of them :) For the second part of your poll, I have known that bunny (and her sidekick in the back, my very favourite!) for quite a while, followed them on flickr and on their own blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone!!!
If you have a bunny blog, please leave a comment!
Bunny Hugs,
Bunny Boy